One-pan dinners are the weeknight’s bread and butter of success. They are easy, time saving, dish saving, sanity saving. They are the gosh-darned heroes of the weekly menu.
I’m no stranger to spiralized vegetables. When it comes to eating veggies, I do quite prefer when they mimic a favourite carb-like pasta. So this recipe is definitely up my alley when it comes to a healthy option that offers maximum flavor.
We spiralized a few different veggies here, with yellow and green zucchini, alongside sweet potato and rainbow carrots. You can choose a veg of choice here, but we loved how colorful this dish came out!
With coconut, green curry and lime flavors infused throughout the shrimp, and roasted vegetable spiral “noodles”, this is a meal that will be repeated, most definitely.
Plus, did we mention the fact that it’s baked on ONE PAN? *cue choir of angels, please*
- 1 yellow zucchini, spiralized
- 1 green zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup sweet potato or butternut squash, spiralized
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined (tails on)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lime slices
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, green curry paste, garlic, salt & lime juice. Toss in your shrimp (if previously frozen, make sure it is completely thawed before doing so). Remove one at a time and place onto one half of a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Take all your spiralized veggies, and place on the other half of the baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper. Toss.
- Place lime slices on top of the shrimp, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp is no longer translucent and a bright pink.
- Remove from oven, and serve the shrimp over the vegetable noodles, finished with a squeeze of lime if you choose. Enjoy!