A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
It’s right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed/cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don't have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!