When the cold months hit, there’s truly nothing more heart and soul warming than a bowl of fruit crumble. This one made easily in minutes will hit your sweet spot, without killing your diet! Each serving comes in at only around 150 calories, has no gluten, no dairy and very little sugar. You’ll find the berries are just sweet enough! You can always adjust this recipe to make in a small glass 8×8 pan as well, however the ramekins lend themselves perfectly to this recipe not only as serving bowls, but perfect portions too!
- 1 - 600g bag of frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp dairy free butter alternative, room temperature
- 2 tbsp stevia brown sugar baking blend
- 4 oven safe single serving ramekins
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Thaw the entire bag of frozen berries overnight in the refrigerator or by thawing in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all your dry ingredients together first, then slowly combine with the butter alternative using a fork. The mixture will be crumbly, but somewhat binding together.
- Evenly divide the thawed berries into individual sized oven-safe ramekins, and top each with the crumble.
- Bake at 375 for 15 mins or until browned on top, and heated throughout.
- Serve warm.