Loving your life on the Keto diet, but desperately missing the sweet life? Thankfully, there’s a recipe that doesn’t just give you cake, but lets you eat it too! Huzzah!
This recipe is low-carb by using some smart ingredient swaps such a coconut flour, peanut butter, eggs, coconut oil and some natural Monk fruit sweetener, and some low-carb dark chocolate chips.
The result is a light fluffy cake you just simply microwave to “bake” for a single serving you will be drooling over.
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter (can substitute for other nut or seed butters)
- 3 tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp dark or sugar free chocolate chips
- Large Mug (if using a small mug, just cut the recipe in half)
- Place all the ingredients, except chocolate chips into a mug and mix well with a fork.
- Mix in the chocolate chips last, and microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until firm to the touch and cooked through (can test with a toothpick).
- Let cool (mug will be hot) until ready to handle and enjoy!