Sheet pan dinners are the answer to all your weekday dinner problems. They’re fast to make, easy to clean up after, incredibly delicious, and tend to be no-fail. That’s my kind of recipe!
This sheet pan dinner is seriously dressed up with a crunchy nutty coating that compliments the juicy chicken and low-carb vegetable medley that makes up this meal. Instead of using a more traditional carb-heavy coating like breadcrumbs, we simply threw some almonds in the food processor to create a keto-friendly crust.
Whether your following the ketogenic diet or not, this recipe is sure to be a winner in your house! Whip it up on a Sunday to meal prep for the coming week or throw it together on a busy Wednesday night to get yourself over the mid-week meal slump. We promise, you’ll keep coming back to this recipe over and over.
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tsp + 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, combine almonds, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt. Pulse until almonds are chopped into small pieces. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken breast in the beaten egg, then dredge in the almond coating. Place on baking sheet. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on tray around the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
- Remove from oven and serve hot!