Looking for a healthier version of a chocolate bark? With bulk stores now selling greek yogurt chips, we decided to try our hands at a greek yogurt bark. One that doesn’t need to be stored in the fridge or freezer. It’s the perfect solution for a quick snack, something sweet for your purse, or even your child’s lunchbox. With the addition of granola, and dried fruits – it’s a new spin on a yogurt parfait! No spoon necessary. Just snap and go!
- 3 cups greek yogurt chips
- Dried blueberries
- Dried Acai berries
- Dried mango slices, chopped
- Microwave safe bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave your greek yogurt chips on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until they're melted.
- Spread out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and top with granola, dried fruit and anything else you see fit.
- Chill in the fridge to set, for 15 mins.
- Cut/break apart into individual pieces, and store in a sealed ziploc bag or container.